Woohooo!!
Lmfao so cool to play on alt and just hit the goal cuz inactivity. Just beat two people ezpz. ♥️
Clean victory against the 1998 too. Haha. That was so nice... I'm liking wing gambit but hard to say rn why it's good and what's the advantage post development. Wanna figure it out for myself. Woohoooo. I got my 2k rapid ahahha. Fun STUFFFFF.
Haha let's see at what level this rating stabilizes. Or am I afraid to find out? 🤭
~
Getting random neimann recos. It's interesting to me how he is shaping up. Idk if it's a complete con or there's something more to him but idk. It's a redemption arc of sorts I guess. It's nice man. I don't know him personally so who tf knows if he is a nutter or was just a silly teen but the thing I can empathise with and what I actually do admire is his resilience. To face this level of scrutiny but also have the belief and work ethic to prove people wrong is quite something. Hopefully he isn't a cheat that's all. Hmmm. I guess it's what J. Krishnamurthy used to paraphrase which has always been a worthwhile quote to me. Take the lessons you feel are beneficial and discard the rest. Sure, he may not objectively be a good person but I have no way of knowing it. What I can see and respect is the spirit even though I do not find him likeable at all lol. Oh well. Tis what tis. Maybe why I like it is also cuz internally it reflects to me my own mindset in some small way. I do not like to quit and even when things get bad, I do try to find a way to get up and get moving. I am proud of that quality in myself because this is what I rely on wholeheartedly. Hehe. I guess I've always known and accepted at the back of my mind that I just have to do it myself. And I will. 😊

No comments:
Post a Comment