Friday, February 21, 2025

There a very genuine statement and sentiment in my heart right now. And I don't know how to say it because I feel vulnerable about it. I remember that moment I pictured in my life when I was thinking of how I'd like to be seen by someone else. And it still holds good. I would love to be the one someone wants to come home to, spend time with and generally think of as their family and their person. What I didn't realise then was that I want that to be a nice simple life too. Like. Ugh. It's something I realised in the past couple of years tbh. The amount I value that vision is a lot greater than anything material. I want a comfortable life, yes. But I'm happy to live a modest one so long as it means this one vision is fulfilled. Guess I'm more like my dad than I thought. Like him, doing things for others and making sure they are safe and happy are my top priorities. And like him, it's not like I want to buy anything particular for myself. But I sure as shit want to make sure everyone around me has what they need. I suppose that's what my true drive is. It's where I derive my sense of purpose from. Interesting. I will make good on this ofc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment