Monday, February 17, 2025

Family dynamics can be so weird at times man. Seriously. Esp when one side is toxic. And idk how but it's always dad's side. I feel so protective of my mum because of it. Sitting around trying to help his brother after angio while his adult child has gone back to a diff city. How fucking pathetic is my cousin that she just left her own father and went back. And how sad that my mom has to stay back and help him. And bro telling me my other cousin also used to ignore him like come on dude. My dad pays for half your shitty lives. Atleast have some decency and not this contemptuous behaviour. Imagine taking financial and physical help from someone and then acting snooty with no actual merit or accomplishments to your own name. Ugh. I just hate it dude. Just reinforces my determination to stay the fuck away from these folks. I think my main thing is just being protective of my mother that's all. Idc care about anything but I don't want her to face any disrespect ever. Fucking will fight the goddamn world for it. Assholes. And my bitch of a granny dude. Complete dickhead. Her presence has ruined my entire family dynamics, truly... Gah. 

You know part of the reason I never wanted to get married was simply seeing this toxicity growing up. But I swear to god I shall never allow for toxic people to enter my life again. I am moooore than willing to be of help and show care to someone but fuck you if you don't bring the same level of respect towards me and my loved ones, I will not hesitate to just leave them on the spot. Fuck all of you cunts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment