Thursday, February 27, 2025


Heh. I think this is very true. I have this exact same reaction. Like a switch that just goes off and you simply stop caring. And once you simply stop caring, there's no way back from it. That's the thing a lot of men don't get, they always feel like it's okay to mistreat you and you won't leave and once you have enough, you suddenly just get over it. And a lot of times that's what makes them make an effort but it's too late. Which is fair, like all you end up having to look back on is the sheer exhaustion of having been hurt again and again. Sometimes when you give up, all you can think of is why didn't I give up sooner, this feels great lol. Haha. Well, I hope never to find myself in such a situation again. And to be fair, most people I've known have been great. I don't think I'll ever make the choice of being around someone nasty again so Woohoo! ðŸ’Ŋ🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment