Sadlers channel actually helps me see chess in a way I'm comfortable. It's very coding based and luckily it's easier for me to view things more mathematically than positionally etc. I'm still not able to articulate or visualise it exactly right but I think with some steady work I can get there. It's the unintuitiveness people keep talking about that I actually like a lot simply cuz it's easier to think like that. Which is very similar to how one views codes and algos. It's interesting to note the difference between understanding and application too. And how much of rote learning of patterns etc might actually be done in lieu of calc. However I want to simply focus on calc and fucking train myself to do it. Haha. Ok I'll try harder from now atleast safely broke the 3+0 habit.
The mate here is just so good. And I'm so happy to have worked it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment