I don't know if Gregor Samsa is pitiful or something else but my god do I associate him with someone. It feels awful that my mind just makes this connect and yet I instinctively see that character in that person. Damn dude. Sucks.
~
It feels like a very pitiful thought to me and I feel so bad for him actually. Damn dude. Sometimes peoples' lives make me so sad.
~
Okay rereading this story was a mistake... I feel so much pity at this character wtf. It's so disturbing and saaaaad dammit. Oh man. Why why why did I read ittttt? ð Fuck dude. Sometimes empathy is a curse and how. I just feel so goddamn bad I want to fix it for him lmao. Of all the irrational urges. Some authors capture pain in such an evocative way man. Fuck. I never interpreted this story as I do now. And it is making me feel nauseated tbh.
Always knew Kafka was a genius but just now I'm realising he was a man of immense empathy.
No comments:
Post a Comment