Duuuude. This just came up on my timeline again damn.
Heh... I had loved it so much when I first heard it. Just as I do now. Dammit. Should have thanked thibault for introducing this song tbh lol. Love it just as much as I did when I first heard it. ♥️ You can always trust coders to find the little known music. One of life's patterns that holds true.
~
I don't know what this one reminds me of, but it does something. Idk what, for once I also don't care what. Just a tiiiiny hint of crimson in it too.
~
In stillness, in silence. When I'm alone, happy and just feel at ease. It's sounds like these that just capture me.
As I've said before,
Love,
Me.
~
Rowling is an ass, but she captured this one thing really well. Love really drives all the dementors away. It really is the antidote to darkness.
~
I remember the first time I swooned my heart out for Pachelbel. And now it's the next song lol. Never, never had I heard it, and it took my heart away. Such a little cherished memory, such a shame I must lock you away. Brought me to my knees, that you did. And I am not the one to bend the knee hehe. Damn. What a pretty fucking song. All the gentleness in my heart, and all my care, all my love. All of it comes alive when I hear this, just as it did the first day I heard it too. Heh. Noone knows this about me. How gentle I can be. I hide that the most, I guess I don't trust just anyone to see. Well. Wash away the grime of the world, why don't you? ♥️
No comments:
Post a Comment