Friday, February 28, 2025

Tom and Jerry

Ahahahahahhaha noooooooo! Omgggg. Hahahahah. 

Oh man. Held back by propriety lmfao. I don't even recall who had annoyed me back then. My yelling is more of gently chiding not the batshit crazy version of yelling these folks are used to though. It's like people don't even realise there's numbers 2 to 99 between 1 - 100. Never even realised I had to spell that out. 


~

Dammit why am I laughing at this it's just sooooooo juvenile man. Ugh. Wtf. Melting like a stupid candle on the lowest heat setting. Ugh. PATHETIC. Haha. Idk it was too opportune to not laugh at. 

~

Whatever. I'm not putting things right this time someone else can figure it out. đŸ€·‍♀️ And since it's too much hassle to fess up then I guess imma give benefit of doubt and simply just assume massive dickery and heinous villianry is afoot and let it go at that. And if someone wants me in their life, then they need to be direct, nice and genuine - no manipulation behind the scenes, no trying to bait me, and actually being good to me. I am not catering to anything that's not directly said to me. And after writing that shitty lol they can't possibly be entitled enough to hope that I'd be the one to fix stuff or I'd get baited this way. It's just cheap to do this, it shows either zero respect for me or complete cowardice. If he wants to talk he can call on his own, ask nicely and do it the right way. Trying to bait me or whatever this is after all that more desire to just manipulate. This is just wrong. You can't be so insecure as to think people will only like if you if manipulate them and show them some illusion or that you need to earn their admiration. People can simply care cuz they want to. And they won't if they don't. 

If you care about someone you lift them up, not do your utmost to destroy them dude... Did noone in your life teach you that? Whatever. Exhaust whatever attempts at manipulation you like, I will only respond to respect, consideration and decency, rest of it idc. 

Que sera sera, mon cherie. Whatever will be, will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment