Saturday, February 22, 2025

Mr. Iceman

Omg drinking rum and watching top gun and now noticing the sheer crazy amount of deception sheesh. Ugh. I think I understand why also. The option to just directly say hello has always been on the table yo. ðŸ˜ĩ💀 

Lol, funny though. It's a good thing I accept people for who they are, huh? 

~

HIGHWAYYY TO THE DANGER ZONEEE. 

OMGGG.

Lmfao I love old tom cruise films so cheesy ðŸĪĢ 


~>


You know. The grown ups all know. Difference between the men and the boys. It's Team Iceman all the way. 

I would love to have him, truly. ðŸĨƒ Something so enticing about a man that's just... A man. Heh. In control, knows right from wrong. God, so damn hot. The Mavericks of the world are the fantasies of children who don't know any better.

Then again, now that I'm a teensy bit tipsy. Hmmm. Damn it haha. I just like the assholes, don't I? Hahhahaha. Maybe... Maaaayyyybe. 

Goodness gracious great balls of fire ðŸ”Ĩ 

No comments:

Post a Comment