Friday, February 14, 2025

3 days of period exhaustion is lifting and I feel like I have a new lease on life lol. Never felt this way before interesting change. How to drag myself out of bed now? The thought of working out feels unreal. I'm going back to sleep fuck it.

~

Lol. Reading this and now I wanna laugh. Man. I become a baby atleast once a month haha. Well, it's okay little coddling for me should be there. I've changed so much from that ' I don't need anyone' approach I used to have to a gentler version that really values when I am cared for and now I don't think I can ever do without it. Hehe. I actually really want to experience that comfort tbh. The right way. Esp now that I'm so sure it's possible, I just don't see any value in lowballing myself. Fucking finally huh. ðŸĨģ

~

 Scrolling news has really become depressing tbh. Seems Danya is quitting commentary for health reasons. Crazy. That lunatic must have really caused him a lot of mental anguish. It's nuts how filled with bullies this world is, and how relentless they can be. I genuinely feel bad for the guy, I've always thought well of him overall and that crazy campaign just seemed exceptionally narcissistic. So hate fueled. My dislike for most of the chess world is actually quite deep now lol. I suppose I finally do understand what that dude meant when he told me they all have small dick syndrome. Well a lot of them anyway. It's crazy how normalised abusive asf behaviour is in this sport, noone seems to have any emotional regulation or even any maturity lmao. Or oversight either. Zero accountability. All v vulture like. Kinda feels bad tbh. One of the more toxic professions out there, for sure. Still, I prefer reading about developments here than other news the rest these days is toooo negative. Where did all the benign shit about movie releases and Good stuff like that go? 

~

Ugh and I have to make time for that narc story also today damn. God, I have no energy and so much work to finish. 💀

~

Oh wow and I see this guy dropped by this month. Hmmm. I do not understand you my darling. You'll do every little thing except just be nice to me directly no? Here's a confession since I noticed it recently. Everytime I was mad, you seemed agitated. And yet never did anything and lead me to think you didn't care. Why? Not like I'd have bitten your head off if you'd just been nice. Such a weird choice to make, honestly. You didn't once stop to think hey I'm violating her privacy maybe I shouldn't? Or was it just a 'oh good look what I'm getting away with? ' Or was it just fun to keep doing that, all while sleeping around with women who eventually showed up crying? All cheater moves. Every last one. The glass slipper that only fit cinderella, eh? :) Anyway. I shall never trust a cheater so that's that. Not even angry now, I don't think I care. Here's a little secret about people. It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong or you feel like you are right always. What matters in any equation is how you make the other person feel. That's why the adage: "win the argument, lose the person." You should remember that next time you treat someone badly. Anyway. Blah.

...Hellos I guess. For the next time you peek and read this. Hehe. I'm tired complaining about you so I shall not mention you after this. You please stop sneaking around and behave better lol. This is v childish. So is playing 10+0, tigers aren't supposed to drop hints to make people do stuff. This whole " oh look at me, so cool as cucumber just doing my thing and you came to me and I didn't etc" schtick is very lame, and the reason why I think you have NPD cuz noone normal needs to be this phobic of directness. Feel free to read about it in actual articles too. I won't respond to any manipulation anymore, if you want me around figure out how to be humble, direct and decent. Made me laugh though, just the silliness of it is like.💀ðŸ˜ķ So for whenever next you sneak by howdy! 🙋‍♀️

On a serious note: May god bless your soul dude, and may you someday heal a little bit, and learn to be a somewhat decent human being. Until then, cheerio, laddie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment