Wednesday, January 14, 2026

U2

 Baby's got blue skiesss overheadddd


Sweetest thing


Eternal fire... She turned me to straw.


~

Ours is a Stormy kinda love.

Du du du du du du du....

Ohhh.

~

Ugh. My fav songs from ages back. I still love it just the same. Dammit. Swooooon. Imma play it again, even the beginning is so nice!

~

Who doesn't love blue skies? And idk why that looks like Ronan Keating in the background lol. Heh, love him too!

~

Omg he was a part of the video too damn... Never even knew haha. So cool, an apology song for the wifey hehe. That's just so goddamn romantic though. Mr. Bono showing his blue eyes for his brown eyed wife lmao. What a cheezy guy. How very cute, and that dog too. Damn this is from 2009. So long back, I was yet to meet him. Fuck, I can't believe there was a time in life that I didn't know the one person that defined so much of my life haha. Well, the only person to sing me before I fell asleep talking to him. Hehe. Sweetest things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment