Tuesday, January 20, 2026

Oh fuck, naro's cause of death came out. Damn man. Straight up drugs wtf. Shit. This is so bad

I don't even know what mitragynine is. Fuck man, I remember seeing an old interview of his where he looked like he lost a shit ton of weight and that usually indicates drugs, but never once did I think it'll be straight up meth like what the actual fuck. I thought some stupid stuff for adhd and lack of food.

~

It's crazy how people seem normal and bright and then do this to themselves idk what to even think. I don't understand. How can you have all that you want in the world and then damage yourself like that? This is so fucked up. I wish they hadn't released cause tbh, would have been a lot better without people speculating. Terrible way to go. I feel sad now. I hate krams though, I feel like he picked a nerve that hurts the most and kept pressing like the fucktard he is, and he still won't stop. What a ghoul. Some people are literal dementors.

No comments:

Post a Comment