One day streak of waking up early lol. Ooof. Even looking at the screen feels weird. Heh. Back to another snooze.
~
Saturdays are lovely though, my fav day of the week. Mostly cuz you can wake up as you want, at noon if you prefer. Its going to be a sunny one today, I can sense it. Stupid winters are over 😭 now I can't be cozy.
~
I wish to be 2100 rapid wtf why am I not. Not once in my life have I played this stupid game and felt good about myself or my play, in fact the more I learn the more I realise how shit I am at it what a joke. Lmao. Caissa was looking to mock people, I am very sure of it.
~
I think I need to figure out which consistent error I make, usually it's playing too fast and don't look at solving something hard enough. If you stave off an attack 3-4 moves deep then the opponent loses momentum, but gotta do that and not be lazy. I also want to try playing from the opponents side to get used to seeing their potential moves. Hmmm. Ugh. I have to eliminate these silly errors soonly. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment