Hugh Laurie is SO HOT. Oof. Those eyes, that face, that voice. Everything about him is just 🤌
~
I have an affinity for flawed characters to an extent. Not too flawed, but just enough. And bonus points for that witty way of speaking oof. Heh. I remember crushing hard even at this fellow's humor and way of speaking from back when he was more cutesy and less angsty haha. Adorable. That slow nagging thing he could do and it comes soooo naturally to him.Wish he was more on that side now. Meh. False hopes. Maaan. It's kinda like that jesse Eisenberg way of speaking. I just love it soooo much. Wit and sharp minds are total KRYPTONITE. Even think Howell is quick and witty tbh. Like his humor as well. Very low key funny and wholesome.
~
Anywayyy...back to Laurie! Legit fine actor tbh. And SO 🥵 🤌
No comments:
Post a Comment