There was a time when I liked this song lots. Listening again and I don't resonate as much. Heh. A journey in words and lyrics. Feels strange at times.
Heh.
The first one is minimal and a bit pastel like and so I dig. The other is just so goofy and that smile. I like simplicity, it's the basis for trust.
COME TO ME ILL GIVE YOU LOVE AND HUGS.
And I will never let you be down on yourself, never eva eva again.
~
Heyyy Lazarus. Heh. Porcupine Tree for the win. I'm glad I grew up on classic rock and alt rock and the likes. Steven Wilson for the win here. Blackfield, pineapple thief, dream theatre... How much I used to listen to them. Aviv Geffen collabs are so nice. Should listen again.
Funny how both these songs have moonlight in it. I like. I guess the softness of nighttime has this eerie whispery romance to it. It won't burn you. Come to us, Lazarus. I don't know too many biblical references, but I find myself gravitating towards learning some more. Feel like stories teach us a lot, and if we weren't forced to adhere, we might just willingly love.
~
Man, some rock music had absolutely megalomaniacal lyrics. So all encompassing, cringe and fun. In Absentia and such.
Still like the interlude in the middle.
Interesting. Lmc how Poets of the fall hold up. Carnival of rust it issss. Let's goooo


No comments:
Post a Comment