Saturday, January 3, 2026

Periods arriving right on cue. Just completely emo I felt heh. And then missed someone to boot. It's only 4th Jan lmao. Dad's bday on the 8th, I actually want to do something nice for him this time but dunno what. Can't travel, it's too cold there too. Ugh. Hmmz.


~


I noticed something yesterday that left me shocked. 

Distrubing asf. Why did I choose to scroll on twitch lol. Should give it a wide berth, I guess this must be a regular thing with these folks if it pops up on such a random day. Sad that it isn't even surprising.


~


 

World be crazy man. In 2010 I thought life will be so advanced in 2020s and look at things now. Errthing on fire and cramps be setting in. Been awake all night and I feel so tired. WELCOME 2026! FAKED goodness for 3 whole days, you wily minx! 

No comments:

Post a Comment