Sunday, January 18, 2026

♥️

Everyone doing 2016 throwbacks and I am in shock its 2026. But I'm glad I'm here and not back there. I felt like I finally found my footing in 2022, and I'm very happy about that. That year changed my trajectory, in retrospect. Hehe. Maybe that's why I'm so fond of the nuttiest person I've ever known lol. 

~

I used to always wonder about whether life has a purpose and do we have a trajectory we are meant to find, a few things along the way made me feel like maybe there is something like that. Or maybe just all random chaos. The fact that we exist just feels like it isn't chaotic but who knows. Either way, I do feel some things are meant to be. And if we go by that logic, I suppose worrying about outcomes isn't useful, just gotta enjoy the run and the scenery. Heh. All in all, let's que sera sera again, this time with a bit more serenity.


♥️

Me, 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment