Saturday, January 17, 2026

Lunching with women now just feels like it's a distorted version of adulthood I used to despise as a youngling. It's so stifling with all the rules and the weirdness. Why do people become like this? Am I also samezies? Oh good lord the horror. 

~

Over time, my outgoingness has been replaced by selectiveness. Company that's boring feels intolerable. It's strange but I actually simply prefer fun folks who like weird things and can engage in conversation that's not about people but things. I find overtly sensitive people very stifling too, their penchant for taking offence at pretty much everything gets on my nerves. 

~

Meh. I used to be a people person lmao. Wut do I do? How do I turn back time?

~
Fuck this, AO starts tomorrow omgggg. I shall never forgive meddy for not showing me his skills 😤

Omg I wish there was another challenger in men's, I read safin crying about new gen still letting djoko make deep runs and it's true why you younglings and saplings not beating him....!!

OMG TENNIS SEASON IS BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment