One of the bitchiest things about getting older is fucking warm ups man. Warm ups are a bitch. And not warming up translates to soreness. Stupid leg cramped in ten mins then I had to suck it up and finish my run with that twinge. All because I didn't bother with stretching.
~
I do not like this at all. I don't want to injure myself so I'll have to buckle down and be a wuss and do my stretches like the good girl I am... I cannot believe djoko is still doing fucking 5 setters over 2 weeks the amount of strain that must be is insane. Oh well. I wonder how he does this season, does he exit 2nd round? Don't even know his draw though.
~
Now that's a fantastic pic, worthy of 1st prize. Beautiful!
Didn't even know our apartment lawns can be used for a small event space, but it was nice to see. Hehe. I'm proud of our armed forces, and I'm glad I grew up in their midst. I miss Gymkhanas and Polo events with hats and tiny hors d'oeuvres on toothpicks haha.
~
Heh, the menu also says baked beans lol. How very british, even in their absence. I never realised growing up how many influences are actually Brit in the forces. From the tiered hierarchy, to the events, to sometimes the menu as well. Interesting.
~
I want to drink and dance to rihanna. Where's my umbe rella ella eh eh



No comments:
Post a Comment