Building a pickleball court in my apartment. What a fucking disgrace.
~
Bday today and finally having a nice whiskey sour. yums. The drink we go to cuz an old fashioned is never available. Oh man, something about orange and whiskey is just divine. Heh.
It feels nice.
Lol, I feel like I've finally stumbled upon some fundamental truth in life. Of the distinction between the people who choose you and cherish you and want you to be happy, and the hangers on, who want to feed off you but not make you happy. I guess goodbye is in order to the latter. Long overdue, but here it is. Heh. Fuck it, let this year be positive and happy and about being happy. Screw the rest of it forever more. After seeing the horror that continues to descend on people all of 2025 and now in their year, I'm more firm than ever in my resolve to never let anyone in my life who seeks to belittle or be cheap like that.
~
An orange peel does wonders to a whiskey sour. Ugh. Idk why Enrique is playing and idk why I feel like fuck the past I want to venture forward now.
Haha.
Enjoying the feeling of this silver panther on my finger tbh. It feels so wrapped around and cosy just absolutely possessive in the best way. Love it lots. One of the few trinkets I like. I'm not one for too much show off or possessions, but a few things really have my heart.
~
M found me death note manga like how sweet is she man. Soo soo soooo sweet ugh. All honey and spice tbh. I love her lots. Hehe. It's these little things that mean a lot to me. I really appreciate it so much when someone makes and effort for me. I'm very lucky and I'm glad I am. She was right all along, I should only have chosen people who did that for me from the start. Well. Best time to do so is now.
No comments:
Post a Comment