Tuesday, January 6, 2026

I wish to see some korean thrillers this month. I'm so excited to finally finish my novel too, zomg. It feels really nice. Hehe. I think I want to write atleast ten books, just because. A lot of the process is tedious, but it feels good. Surprisingly, I seem to care more about structure and architecture of the story more than the story itself. I suppose I am very left brained and gravitate to technical stuff more than anything else. Hmm. Well, it's alright, I don't think anyone has ever said you gotta do this one way or another, let me just chart my own path. Tech stuff is so much easier and more intuitive though ahha. There's a lot of comfort in set outcomes, in that you know there's no ambiguity and you can describe a solution just so. Always struggled a lot with ambiguous stuff, it's soooo hard to get it right, feels like popping in the middle of an ocean and then just staying there lol. Oh well, let's see what I discover outside my comfort zone!

Jab 6th already!!! Aaaaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment