Friday, January 16, 2026

Wish upon a star

Sometimes I wish a genie would grant me a wish or three. Or maybe 4. Or 5... Actually hmmm. 

How many would be optimum? How many wishes do we really need? What happens in a world where whatever we want can happen? If the world was an endless buffet, how soon would we get bored? I feel obstacles are simply ways for us to not feel like caged zoo animals and just end ourselves. Which then feels like a social experiment. WHO IS EXPERIMENTING ON US?

~

Ugh but I really want something. I want to be coddled at times lmao. I think if I had a chance to live an alternative life, I'd like to experience what it's like to throw tantrums and be waited on hand and foot lol. Be a spoilt brat and just fuss if I don't get my way. Hahah. 

Where's my TIARA? GIMME!

No comments:

Post a Comment