Thursday, November 7, 2024

Elections

Today has been a shitty day of reading such godawful news. Why does the world hate women so much? For a country that claims to have freedom as its core value how tf can people want to come up with ways to ban contraception and abortion like how is it any of your business what a woman does with her body. Where is the freedom in all this? What a fucking nightmarish reality it seems like. Feel so bad for people having to live this fuuuuck. :( I honestly feel like anyone who identifies as blue should really ask why tf their party let them down this badly like wtf how can they have been this incompetent. Completely their fault for not having a good candidate how hard is it so just get some old dude to contest instead of a person that came last in the primaries that noone liked from the beginning. Shit man. Never ever did I think I'd see such things in my lifetime. I feel bad for M also, god he seemed soooo disturbed by this. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to him and his circle. Damn man. Horrible. :( 

I feel little sick. :(

~

Washington post subscribers leaving in protest. Good. Fuck whatever happened to free media man. What the fuck. I thought the worst was seeing adani just take over ndtv. I remember how gutted I felt that day and basically just unsubscribed from all news providers. Adrift in the sea of random rage bait posts to navigate and it was still preferable to shit news. If there is one thing the world needs it's an unbiased fucking media that juuuust reports facts. However boring, however small but juuust facts no crazy shouting doomsday for eyeballs juuust facts. Aaargh. Fuck if I were a billionaire like Bezos I'd actually be doing that not the shit he pulled. 

~

There's way too much hate in this world. And weak people feel the need to capitalise on it. It's the same. Like he also said all those people who come by to be nasty to him, all those guys are soooooo filled with jealousy. They want to be around him but at the same time they want him to do badly so they can feel good about themselves. It used to feel so sick. A lot of them made me feel sick even his friend who told me to hit him up if I want to be impregnated like who tf even talks like that. And he had no right and it was so snakish to try and seduce me knowing that he is friends with M. Told me he is okay being a side piece. Sorry buddy, I don't actually have a need to use people and make them my side pieces, I am a one man woman strictly and I will never belong to multiple men ever. It was outrageous that someone thought I would be I never even flirt when I'm not interested and it's not like I can't. Whatever. Irony of always trying to do right by others and having them use that as a loophole. Aaaa and that impregnate statement good god I have never once in my life heard something so violating now I want to yell at M also for not warning me. He should have told me who not to speak to. 🙄

Ugh... I'm just so mad at everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment