Thursday, November 14, 2024

I hate PMS

I feel lately M has gotten a lot more snappy and kinda rude and I can't help but wonder if it's the after effects of dating C. It's really hard for me to be around him, given his propensity to mansplain every tiny little thing in the universe to her and to me whenever I'm around them. So it's super hard to understand what she sees in him or how she deals. But it feels as if she kinda has started to randomly take it out on me and I don't like it. Not sure how to put that point across but it's just getting on my nerves. Plus the constant negativity and propensity to taunt is also very irritating and it's getting harder for me to not snap back. That line about other M today really irritated me tbh. Maybe I should just stay away for a bit. 

Lol. Well, this does probably stem from C, atleast a lot of it. "Rain doesn't fall sideways." 🙄 To be honest, I hate the way he speaks to her. It's always talking down to her and acting like he knows everything and she is some child that needs his guidance as opposed to a grown woman whose opinion he values. It's so disrespectful dude. Ugh. 

And so sad that she feels like this is okay.  Sometimes I'm just sad that people get so stuck in their lives. They tell others not to make this mistake but then go ahead and do it themselves. That entire day I could see she was tolerating what he said and ignoring a bunch of things about him. It's funny that she never took it as a red flag that all his friends are very docile. It's simply a sign that people with an opinion and personality don't want to be around him. Lol. Maybe I'm also kinda fed up with this dynamic. Probably best to take a break and reconfigure. Hopefully just a passing stressful period. 

Sheesh I'm just so fucking pissed about this and with her to be honest. I do not want to be some punching bag for someone who can't even clearly see her own issues with him and will instead look to project it on me. Gah. 

~

I truly don't know how to rationalize all this currently. I don't want to damage my friendship. I guess that's the bottom line. Funny that the person who keeps saying let goo let gooo doesn't actually realise how many times I do let go without telling her cuz I don't want to be hurtful. 🙄 Ironies of life. 17 years of knowing someone, through their breaks ups and divorce and what not and I have never once ranted out this much. Enter one irritating guy and here we are lol.

~~

MOFO MY PERIODS ARE ARRIVING NO WONDER IM SO FUCKING ANNOYED 😠 

~~

Everytime I am irrationally irritated it's because of this. Fuck. And now my stomach is cramping and I can't work out. Having this much pms after a loooong time damn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment