Monday, November 25, 2024

Guks lost. Interesting. I'm still not sure about his chess tbh. I don't know how to read it. I sense in him a middle aged practical Indian man lol. I know how that particular type is. Solid, pushing, believes in god and want to do their best. That personality type is reassuring. It's a character that's endearing to me. What they may lack in creativity, they make up for in solidity and rigor. I don't place one trait over the other to be honest. Just always hope it doesn't peter out into complacency just as I hope creativity doesn't peter out into frustration. 

These are people whose character type I respect a lot, but never can identify with. I am hyper aware of how different my personality style is from them at times. And yet I would always find it easy to rely on them. I guess there's something very reassuring about someone you can count on. Hehe. Like Far from a madding crowd. That book was a revelation to my childish mind. Slow, stolid, plodding along at its own pace. Yet, when I was done I knew it'll stay with me forever and it has. Always makes me smile when I think about it. Like an unending, long summer's day. Your body gets hot towards 4 pm, you can see the tan by 5. And by 6 it starts cooling off, a slight breeze rustling through, tickling you as it goes by. 


~

I hope he finds his footing. And I hope he does well. I think he is so very young and maybe simply not as good as Ding tbh. But who cares, now that you are there you just gotta try like hell that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment