Saturday, November 16, 2024

I think he just blocked me on lichess and then unblocked me after a bit. Bruh. 💀💀 Wondered why username wasn't showing up and then it did hours later. Then wondered why tf would someone do that and realised ohhhh. Because I didn't say outright positive stuff and instead commented on ball direction so he would interpret it as me saying other person doing well and not him? 💀 Lmao I hope it was just a glitch and not something this petty. Except it's weird asf cuz all other accounts showing up.💀 

It's a testament to how many vengeful and petty things people have subjected me to over the years that I've even started noticing all this.

~

Whatever. I gots periods and if this is actually true then it's very disturbingly vicious. It's really bizarre if someone is so vindictive tbh. Lol flashbacks to A and her blocking me over Ed Sheeran lyrics.

A little TLC during periods would have been nice but here we are. I gives up. Resigns. 🙅‍♀️

~

Who knew stupid ass apricot seeds are poisonous? Why are they even sold without a warning label? How tf do they sell potentially lethal goods as "dry fruits"?  Ugh. Pretty sure that's why my periods are early and I'm irritated asf for no reason. And fuck periods also zomg. Ugh. Aaaaaaaa. * Screeching into the void*

No comments:

Post a Comment