Friday, November 8, 2024

Seeing the aftermath of the elections has honestly just left such a bad taste. I feel a bit sick and it feels like so much of the world is so hostile to be honest. Idk what this weird unsettled feeling is. I just don't know. I never thought I'd see a time where a first world country just bans abortion and so many people hating on women. It's so visceral in its essence. Feels so talibanish dude. There is no other way to even put it. And I'm so sick of all of it. All these bigot ideologies, all these people spouting religious nonsense just to cap other peoples' rights when they don't have an iota of actual belief or love in them for god or anyone else. It's just a shroud of morality to try and mask their true evil nature. 


Thinking of unsubscribing from all the news esp reddit cuz it's so filled with doomsday and every second day I read about how badly people treat each other, it's just too much. 

When did people even get so broken man? Like when? 

Like whatever happened to just being nice to each other, taking care of each other, friendship, family values, some semblance of a community where you can be supportive. Noone even mentions things like these now. Just random silos and subsequent unhappiness. No wonder so many genz people specially are so adrift. Women selling their bodies on onlyfans, men viewing them as opportunists, then complaining about not having someone love them. Wtf even went wrong with the world? 

~

Ugh. I am such a lucky and fortunate person, truly. I have a good life, a good support system, and I realise how much fucking freedom I have to do anything I want, that I'm respected, cared for and noone has ever tried to ever strip me of my dignity. I can't believe I'm grateful for this but yes I am.  I am truly grateful. Lol barring one person who actually did make me feel like...ok nvm. Fuck it. 

~
And yes. The thing I see that's vastly missing is just respect. I guess that's why men who don't respect women scare me. They damage you emotionally and sometimes physically and they juuuust don't care. 

I hope no matter what and who I'm with and around, respect is never something that's compromised. And I promise myself this one thing - if I ever feel like my dignity or my self respect is being compromised by any situation - I will not hesitate to leave it. A life of indignity is not a life I will lead. And I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that I never ever have to feel that way. 

~

Even now, I don't have some egregious demands of life. But it should not be like I have to constantly feel like I have to defend myself or ask for care or any of that. I just want simplicity. And I'm gonna build up my net worth and then just fuck off to some far off corner to live peacefully haha. That's just what I want. A simple life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment