Sometimes intuition just says something to me so strongly and I don't quite know if it's something I should trust or not. Idk. Esp if I think someone is either mad at me or I'm picking up on some negative vibes. Feels really strange.
~~
Ugh see I knew something is up. I know he is mad about something or someeething is up. Randomly playing 1+0 also and being quiet definitely pissy about something. And now if I ask it'll be some oh no ofc not kinda stuff. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 Child. Chiiild. Haha. FINE. he wants to act like a 7yo I'll fucking act like a 6 yo then no worries. Ushering in an era of stability my ass he won't...will just be a baby. Haha. But who knows maybe someone said something and he is pissy about it.
Fine lmc I also won't ask anything now. I want to but I can't ask cuz 100 percent he will give me more grief if I do lol. I'll just wait for him to cool off just in case there is something.
No comments:
Post a Comment