Saturday, September 2, 2023

Giddy with LAUGHTER

Lololol

Cunk on Shakespeare

This is HILARIOUS. FUCK. 
Couldn't stop laughing!!! 

Dammit, I literally dunno anyone who will enjoy this humor I'm dyyyying to share it with someone lmaoooo. Brit humor is just ELITE! 

Oh man, I even remember on her line on the Christmas show. " Christmas is such a big deal, that even Richard Dawkins probably does it. And he thinks God's a twatter who isn't even there " looool. The time she asked about gravity, and said "if it was always there, then Newton just took credit for it." And then there was also the " King Arthur came a lot, didn't they?" Ahahahhaha. Sidenote: Still have a crush on Gawain.

You know. Sometimes I find it frustrating that I dunno anyone who would just enjoyyyy this. Ooohhhh maybe sharans would...I'll hit her up. It's been ages since I saw her too, okay lmc what she is up to! Yippeee!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment