Thursday, September 28, 2023

Some cuss word idk

Another late night. Ugh. I want to talk to someone sensible and get some perspective and feedback. Hmm. Lol, I've never actually reached out to anyone for advice in my life, have I? Feels so weird. None of my friends think like me so they just won't understand. Sometimes I wonder if the problem is me or is it the whole world you know. The one thing I do miss from my earlier friend group was that there was a sense of intellectual satisfaction from some of them. I hate to say it that way, I really do. But idk. I really miss having people to bounce ideas off of, who had some interesting povs at the very least. 

What do I do? Maybe it would help to just write down bullet points and try to reach to the bottom of it. Atleast accurately defining the problem might help. Lmc. And I have to remember to eat properly too, I've just been avoiding food randomly. I barely have an appetite this past week. Istg I'm just gonna go get a drink or something, will give me a change of pace at the very least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment