Friday, September 1, 2023

Plot idea

I wonder if I can create a detective character. I've always loved Christies, and even Rebecca and Sherlock Holmes. Well not Holmes as much cuz once I cracked his plot style, it wasn't as impressive. But Christie is truly the master of her craft. And I do love mysteries. One of the things people even overlook in Harry Potter is how it was actually a mystery book disguised as a fantasy fiction, and that was it's biggest draw. Same with GoT. And I legit like that particular style the most. Hmmm. I'd like to create a female character though, a la Elaine. One of the few TV characters who didn't have to rely of sexuality to make a point, part of why I respect her so much. And ofcourse, all the Brit shows, they never ever exploit women that way which is very cool. 

So yeah, this actually seems like a good start point for me. I've been longing to create something of my own so I can feel fulfilled, nothing else seems to do it for me, so maybe this might help me feel good too. 

Let me ruminate on this more. It's time to take the plunge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment