Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Today was so nice. Got lots done, worked out, went out for a bit, and got a little drenched lol. A friend pinged me just to check in and see what I've been upto. Said they missed hearing from me. It was so nice. Tiny gestures like that just make my day. I've noticed even Raves starts making noise if I have been a bit low key and spamming stuff. The best part of genuine people is how they just light up your life in these everyday ways. I'm glad my friend circle all make me feel valued, I never have to doubt their intentions or live in fear around them. 

Hehe, making good choices ✌️

I also just saw some group post about Hikaru's wedding. His wife is Iranian, had me intrigued. I guess under his insecure persona, is a traditional guy who was also looking for stability. It's interesting to me how people choose their partners. I actually found it really nice to see who he chose, sometimes things like these tell you that the person might be juvenile but not essentially bad. He is probably just petty asf, but I'm sure his wife will smooth some of the edges out. Sometimes you need another person in your life that gives you some gentle perspective and a sense of balance. I think women do that well for men. Maybe not all of them, but usually stable, grounded women tend to have that nice calming effect on a guy. And I find it sweet when guys just listen without making a fuss about it. I've noticed when there's love between two people, the guy will implicitly know when he has to make room for growth and do it. I find it adoooorable. Maybe this is my idea of a loving marriage too. Just be the stable one for him, and he can be the reliable one for me. And once in a while he does things he doesn't want to but because I need him to cuz I'm important. Hehe, I'd like that. And both of us know when to give space and when to give in lol. Oh well, best of luck to hiki, may he have found happiness and contentment. Lol, and I hope I'm happy and content when I find my person too. I'd like to breathe easy :)

Okay time to go ouutttt, get a drink and watch Djoko Fritzzzz!!! Woot Woot!! In the mood for some good whiskey tonight! Or an Old Fashioned. Been ages since I had one! 

Let's go Djokooooo! ⚔️

No comments:

Post a Comment