Monday, May 25, 2026

You know what. Everytime some life event comes by, it feels like I'm adrift in the midst of it and then somehow I feel a pull to go back to the mean. There are certain things I wish to be consistent about. And I miss them when they aren't there. Like even chess. I don't like when I'm not into it. Gotta streak a bit. 

~

Today was a good day overall though. I'd like to be more productive but yeah. Not too shabby. Feels nice. 

~

Periods are late this time and I'm wanting salty chips and missing someone haha. Fucking hormones. I don't wanna go to the doc either 😔😅. I'm sure it's the heat and running and general exhaustion causing it. 

~

Women's tennis sometimes disappoints me so much. Looking at anisimova starting out so sluggish against a non seed is just tragic. Just why

~

Finally playing a little better. Feels nice ngl. I guess I can call it a night now. 

~


No comments:

Post a Comment