Saturday, May 9, 2026

Drinking and then playing in the cab. And it's so fun tbh. Why do all social gatherings revolve around drinking? Sheesh. But idc tonight. I'm having fun. And I... Ugh. I spend time with all these folks and maybe it's the alcohol a little bit but I don't like it as much as I would have years ago. I mean..like I'm having fun it's not like I'm not. But I suppose my heart is simply not fully in it. It's great, people are nice, it's all good but it's just not it. Weird, huh? I feel like I just miss something. Idk man. 

~

Maybe I should read some darymple. Make myself feel like I'm lost in some ages past. 

~

Ugh..i legit don't like drinking no more even with a couple i feel sickish. Yukky. Ughughugh. I don't like this at all rn. :( ugh. Rn I'm missing that stupid fellow who told me not to drink also. Ugh. Like I hate anyone telling me what to do but when he did I didn't feel all that rebellious and kinda like I wanted to listen. Ugh. I feel puky rn omg. Ugh yukky. Oh no. I feel sick. And ugh. I feel more more sick 🤢. Freshly laundered sheets smell good and make me feel less puky rn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment