Friday, May 22, 2026

Omg cooking food everyday is such a task. 😩 

Sometimes I remember M while cooking. Esp today since mum brought over mangoes from the other town. How it must be to not eat anything but the same few things forever. I honestly appreciate how much M can stick to his diet man. Real endurance ngl. Weirdly enough, and I'll never tell him this... But he did bring a lot of positives in life. Like... I suppose some folks can be a catalyst for a good change and he was that for me. That's nice. Hate him lots but also love him lil bit. Maybe not love just like a tiny bit. Hmmm. Hehe, now I wanna recant cuz 😤

May is so full of bdays! Gotta get cake for mum tomo, aks bday is today. Errone born in this month 😩. Aks bday also today, oh crap djoko too lmao. All assholes born on the samezies days. 😁

~

I'm fuckign stuck at 1873 like an ancient being like whY the hell what's even wrong with me. Gah! Hate it!!! Need to go run but instead I'm stuck here doing this bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment