Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Okay 2020. Needs to be 2220. Just a matter of a missing 200 points. Childs play. 😌

Ugh. But seriously though... A tiny bit of thinking goes a long way. Fairly certain I can at the very least close this gap. And I think this part of the journey might be more enjoyable too, given there would be actual thinking involved. I am low key excited by this. 🎉 I also know I won't be happy no matter what rating tbh. If it's 2200, I'll get used to it then wonder how to get to 23 and 24. Oh well. I suppose that's not a bad way to be. Let's see how it goes. I really do feel 24 is the decent end of non titled play, like for a noob that's respectable. 

~

Royer is trying yet not able to do much. Interesting. How fit is Djoko even? I feel like fitness levels have gone up overall in older folks now. Or who knows... Maybe the newbs are just blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment