Djoko. I saw him in my dream. Lol. Of all the weird things. Arguing with him about something. And then ... Omg. I dreamt about this boy and for some reason he was sucking at chess and needled him by saying sheesh at this rate my rating will catch up π€£π€£π€£. Omg talk about putting hand in lion's mouth. Hahaha. Fuck, I can just imagine the dam it triggers in him if some noob says that to him, just sheer waves of hate. Oh boy. Who knows maybe that'll inspire him to get that 28 and stay there. Might be just the push. Funny he hates djoko when he himself also likes to perform to shut the haters up. Interesting. And likes dancing. And languages. Ahahahahhaa omggggg. This would deffo be more triggering. You are more like djoko than FedEx.
Oh baby! How I wish I could say this. Just ππππ€πΌπ€πΌπ€πΌπ€πΌ
Petty spiteful shit like this gives me joy at times. You know. Like just irritating someone cuz they've annoyed you. Mwah! ππ
No comments:
Post a Comment