Saturday, May 23, 2026

Something is sharply different in my mindset these days. There's a sense of not caring for outcomes that has solidified in a way I wasn't expecting. And it's nice, cuz it feels as if I'm finally free of any burdens I was putting on myself. Heh. Free of self imposed limits. That feels nice ngl. I suppose I'd like to change some courses and I'm looking forward to it. Goody

~

Reading Pascal's wager and I have a fundamental issue with the 2x2 he is postulating. The idea of a god that punishes you for not believing in them is at odds with the idea of devotion in general to me. It's interesting how the eastern values kinda run after spirituality, and the concept of freedom from birth cycles. It's antithetical to the idea of god being the supreme virtue that can bless you to see them simultaneously as someone to fear. Weird, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment