Ugh. Should I buy it for myself? 🤔
Found a couple of rings I find super pretty rn. Even though I know I won't exactly wear it all the time.
Dilemmas!
~
Fuck this. I could have one against that 2100 i really should have. Loving playing while seeing djoko rn. M's anxiety over him is sometimes very overwhelming. Nevertheless man. What a champion dude. Noone should be anything less than flattered asf to be compared to him. Truly. I wish he gets this over the line, I really do. But either way, what a champion mentality. To stick it out when he is so completely tired. Just a couple of years ago he would have won this in three. That's nuts. I like Fonsu lots but producing this level against him even now is just beautiful. I love this match.
~
Wow, that was something else. Tennis is the best flipping sport in the world. ♥️

No comments:
Post a Comment