2nd May already ugh. Wut is happening. Lying in bed playing poozles feels great ngl. It's hot outside and I don't want to even step foot in the sun, but right here right now is just so nice.
This week has been peaceful in a strangely hectic way. Felt like a break from everything tbh. Sometimes it takes just a small catalyst to turn a corner. I've always believed that, it's nice to see it play out once in a while. Back to poozles, can I make it to 2200? I think I can if I think and play. What a challenge. 💀
~
I wanna watch some movie 🍿. Hail mary was great but there's nothing else exciting on. Meh. I don't wanna drink either. Wut to dooooo. Maybe I should sleep early and go for an early morning drive. That might be nice.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment