Sunday, May 31, 2026

Oh man. Today is going to be such a good day of tennis! And a long day of tennis too. Looking forward to it. 

~

This has been a tiring week. I'm so not used to having so many folks around. It can be a bit overwhelming. But still, it's nice to meet family. 

I haven't worked out all that much this week and it feels sluggish. Listening to Magnus talk about memory issues felt so weird ngl. I've always had a very good memory and the idea of forgetting things that are imp is weird to me. Whew. Crazy. Saw someone describe him as juicy now lmao. What an ass comment, but yeah, he does seem a bit chonky now. Living the good viking life. 

~

I want a day off just by myself to recharge lol. And sleep in and not have to wake up at any time but the one I want. The simple pleasures of life. 

I feel blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment