A 3.30 marathon would be cool ngl. The amount of work it'll require though. 💀
~
Aaaand I see Rachel Entrekin doing the crazy holy cow. Endurance sports are unfuckingreal! I admire athletes so damn much, truly.
~
If I go out tonight, it'll ruin my sleep again zomg. And yet it's pleasant outside and I wanna. Ai yai. Okay a short run. I really wish new apartments werent popping up here, it's becoming too mainstream. It was really nice when it felt like the outskirts, now I always find someone or the other on the street chugging along too hehe. Oh well. Okay let's goooooo.
~
Whew. This feels nice. Ran for 40 mins, met a dog, saw a cute guy, ran past him like I didn't see him and now I'm home and I'm stinky. Like a good girl imma take a nice shower and watch a show and pray I can wake up on time tomo.
Oh no I have to do stretching also aaaaa. I hate stretching why why whyyyyy do I have tooooo. Ugh. Gotta get up again. Ugh ugh ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment