Sunday, May 31, 2026

Suddenly a lot of NPD content is coming up on my yt feed lol. Like something ghoulish it just shows up as a warning lest I forget. Haha. Well, I would not. 

~

First time in my life I don't like someone. It's been a while since I did too tbh. I guess dealing with shitty people does leave you not wanting to have anything to do with stuff like that. What to do. 

~

Running just 23 mins feels so not good. Weird. I don't feel like I worked out at all. Stupid rain. 

I wanna do a 20km run sometime soon. Maybe at that park. Hmmm. 2.2 km track. Have to run like a hamster ten times lol. 🐹 🎡 

~

Omg when is Fonsu Ruud gonna start? Fonsu looks so much like FedEx I cannot even root against him ever, he is just sooooo cute. Like a total baby. 

~

Wow, someone putting in an advisory for snakes due to rains in the apartment chat today. Crazy to see today right as I woke up in the morning after dreaming about it. Some coincidences are fascinating. 

~

This IPL match is getting on my nerves lol. Mum liking it but maaaaan. This is not even cricket 😭. Never did I think I'll be the one being a purist about cricket lol. 

~

I want a ring lol. Stupid ads on insta enticing me. One ring to rule me all 😤




No comments:

Post a Comment