Chess is weird. Some days it feels so easy and idk if it's cuz others are sucking or if you are in a flow. The games I lost today were simply playing fast, and missing obvious blunders. Doing puzzles put me in the calculation mindset and that helped even though I missed hanging pieces.
I fucking hate this game as much as I love it. But a part of me genuinely wants to be good at it. Idk, the thrill of a challenge is soooo enticing. I love it. I love it so damn much.
~
Heh. I see this fellow losing to someone random. Why. Hehe, him losing irritates me more than me tbh. But a tiny bit of fuck youuuuu also sneaks up on me haha. Not a lot, just a smidge. Hehe. Sigh. Fuck it. It's a nice day outside I should go down for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment