Friday, May 29, 2026

30th May

Everytime I see something sweet. No matter how my day has been, my mind just goes to that one place. And I love it soooo much like. I do not have words to describe how deeply I feel certain things, and how deeply I care about them. Heh. This tiny little dream of mine. How I cherish you with all my might. 

Secret garden was a book I loved, when I grew up... I realised how many things in it were racist, and that tainted it so. But the core of it still stayed within me. To just keep something safe and nurture it. It's the core part of me that seeks expression always. I hope it never fades away or gets mucky. I really do. Nothing is ever pristine, but that doesn't mean we don't try. Always been the motto. 


No comments:

Post a Comment