Wednesday, May 20, 2026

My eyes are barely opening zomg.

~

Last night, I finally got fed up and mentioned to M that she crossed lines with me. It's interesting that she didn't apologise but just said she considers it banter and won't do it again if I don't like it. 

Heh. Funny thing is I haven't actually mentioned any of the bigger stuff, but also like ... I'm tired of immaturity. I'd rather just not. It's interesting, I've often noticed how much she sees herself as a victim in all scenarios so I definitely half expect her to flip the script, but it would be nice if it leads to some positive change for once. Yeah, it's a lot better to air out grievances than just keep it inside and let the resentment build up. So let's see. Chips will fall where they may. 

I honestly never realised how dysfunctional people can be. Growing up in bad houses really does a number on them. Insane. Well. What to do. 

~

I'm excited to send over the painting though. I'm so happy with how it turned out. Can't wait for my brother to get it! Woohoo! 

~

Omg why am I sucking at chess chi yuck wtf 🤢 🤮 zomg such low level 1800 eww.

~

And I miss that fellow also ugh. Like a boomerang I zoom back 🤣. Atleast somewhere I always remember.

~

Omg djokos draw is BRUTAL. Good lord. I wonder if he makes it past Fonseca. Although iirc he was injured so who knows. Perricard is also good lol. Oops, total oops. What a cliffhanger this is, can basically gtfo at any point. That man really always has to work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment