Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Life gets hectic when mum visits. And dad is arriving today too. I have soooo much to do before they arrive here. Being busy is nice though, can't tell where the time went. 

I'm looking forward to a nice couple of weeks with parents. Idk what to get mum for her bday though. Haha no saris she told all of us. 

She was missing brother soooo much. Been a while since we saw him. :(. Sucks dude. 

Decisions, decisions! 

~

It's so cold and nice I'm having a hard time getting out of bed rn. Eyes are closing back. 

~

I love opening reddit to see people pontificating about others. Why is Guccireza not performing well? Lol. Complete crap. I wonder how they even know how he is. And Alcaraz sitting out wimby. Sinner might as well do that too and we can finally see who else has a shot. So bored of these two already lol. Need more competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment