Watching these 2200s play and I realise they make the same errors as the rapid players in the 2300-2400 range. There's no counterplay, mostly just my plan v your plan. It's a weird tunnel vision that I can spot in these games now. Like the players don't take the entire board into account, simply their half and their fantasies for it. Wild. I used to think they were good, now I feel like. Oh no. Shit. Now I'm gonna think it's doable. Which means I'm going to have to grind. Heh. I really wish I could be at a respectable skill range ngl. As it stands, it feels like trash. Oops.
We must look like such complete noobs to actual good players. There's just no way this kinda gameplay impressed anyone.
You know it's not that chess is tough, it's that whenever you scale a rank, it feels like holy cow how very stupid are you that you make these errors. They are so glaring. Makes you feel dumb.
~>
A good way to drink coffee though, that's the good bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment