Sunday, April 12, 2026

Lotr love

I fucking love lord of the rings so damn much. Dammit. 

Even as the years roll on, there's a special place in my heart for the books and the movies. One of the few movies that adapted the books so damn well. Everything, the casting, the music every detail is so on point. Ugh. 

Those days of  being in uni and getting high and watching the extended cut. 13 hours long lmao. I've done it multiple times and even today I can do it haha. Fuck dude. Good times.  

~>

Eowyn is my fav. I love Peter Jackson for what he did with that character. 

AND GRRM can suck it with his critique. Just. Lmao. Fuck you for trying to ask about Aragorn's tax policy. Of all the meaningless diatribes. 

~

Battle of Helms deep man. Sheesh. What a genius tolkien was. Salud. 

~

I'm having such a nice Sunday. After so long. Feels great. And treebeard calling him ' young master gandalf' is just so funny lmao. My fav character ngl. Just the best! Let's have an entmoot while the world burns down. 


~

Ugh I wanna see candidates but I feel like today would be boring and naka will give an easy draw just to spite Giri and Fabi lol. My prediction for today. Haha. Let's see if it comes true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment