Wednesday, April 22, 2026

I'm skipping the wedding. Wooohoo! Fuck man, I'm so glad! Just. So relieved. 

Idk why this time around I am so weary, I just do nooooot like visiting that part of the family. I guess for me just my friends, parents and brother are important and I don't even feel like wasting time on people I don't consider close any longer. Yeah fuck it man. Just keep it close. 

~

When I have a wedding, it'll be a small affair with just people I love who love me back. No extras. 😤 

~

I would be glad to have that question answered and just be able to relax on that front tbh. To just be with the person that feels right and know that okay, this is the one for me. I don't want to end up like a Di who is just unhappy asf and stringing along a guy who she claims isn't all she wanted.What a terrible waste of life. The idea of waking up next to someone daily and thinking this is so unreal like how can you be such a cunt. Honestly, I'm glad I ghosted that bitch, just so fucking dishonest. Complete unforgivable assholery man. I vow to never ever make someone I pick willingly feel inadequate or be disloyal on any front. Just never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment